For your convenience we included detailed delivery instructions:
WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY: White Glove Delivery provides in-home delivery and assembly.
1) Verify your address and contact phone number. Please make sure that the information you provided with your order is correct. If any information below appears to be incorrect, please contact us immediately by responding to this receipt or calling Customer Care at 1-800-706-3111.
2) Schedule your appointment. Once your order is released by the factory to the shipping company, your order is taken to the shipping terminal for dispatch. The shipping company will call you to inform you of the projected delivery date and schedule your appointment. Please note that delivery time will vary based on the availability of trucks going into your area.
3) Confirm your appointment. Once the delivery truck arrives in your local area, the driver will call you to confirm your appointment.
4) Delivery Process. Our qualified delivery specialists will exercise due care at all times while in transit, on your property or residence. Upon delivery, the shipping company will safely bring your merchandise into your residence, unpack it and set it up in the room of your choice leaving no debris or packaging materials behind.
5) Delivery Receipt. Please carefully inspect your merchandise and confirm that you have received all items specified on the truck delivery receipt. You will be required to sign a Proof of Delivery receipt. Please inspect the merchandise thoroughly prior to the delivery agent's departure.
6) Report Damage. If any merchandise appears to be damaged in any way, please make sure to note this on your receipt and notify us immediately. If any merchandise is damaged and cannot be set up, please refuse this item and note refused due to damage on the receipt. If possible, please take photos of the damaged merchandise and email them to
7) White Glove Delivery Service is available in most areas within Continental
US. Delivery is not available to